When Men Should Not Go for Massage
Although massage is generally enormously beneficial, there are a few occasions when you should avoid it. What are those occasions?
- Any serious medical condition
- A high temperature
- An infection or contagious disease
- Swelling, acute inflammation, bruising
- An open wound, recent scar tissue, skin infection, weeping skin condition, broken skin, rash
- Acute back pain, especially if the pain shoots down the arms / legs when you’re massaging the back / neck
- Undiagnosed lumps
- Varicose veins, swelling of veins, thrombosis. Thrombosis can be difficult to recognise as symptoms will vary from person to person. Show caution if you feel vague aching in one leg and go see a doctor.
- When you’re in such a rush that you know you wouldn’t be able to enjoy a massage.
I'm Innes independent, university-educated, and a non-smoker. I have a curious mind and a wide variety of interests with love enjoy good company, I'm a professional Masseur and I love...
Hi .....so thursdays ....not a downer like mondays .....not exciting like Fridays or sexy like hump day Wednsdays ...nor is it holy like Sundays Thursdays i find are a day to just go with the...
Valentine’s Day was established by papal decree in 496AD as a day to celebrate our relationships with those we love most deeply. At that time it wasn’t...