When Men Should Not Go for Massage
Although massage is generally enormously beneficial, there are a few occasions when you should avoid it. What are those occasions?
- Any serious medical condition
- A high temperature
- An infection or contagious disease
- Swelling, acute inflammation, bruising
- An open wound, recent scar tissue, skin infection, weeping skin condition, broken skin, rash
- Acute back pain, especially if the pain shoots down the arms / legs when you’re massaging the back / neck
- Undiagnosed lumps
- Varicose veins, swelling of veins, thrombosis. Thrombosis can be difficult to recognise as symptoms will vary from person to person. Show caution if you feel vague aching in one leg and go see a doctor.
- When you’re in such a rush that you know you wouldn’t be able to enjoy a massage.
New to this site. So guess I'm the new girl on the block. Excited to meet new people and explore new things. Come share the moment with me. Full body relaxation techniques. You won&...
To all my beautiful and lovely friends/play mates in Palm Springs, CA.
I will be visiting from the 9th of November till the 16th of Novemb...
When calling around for a massage treatment, how do you know which one to choose? The facts are exposed here: