Have a Sore Neck, Shoulders, Upper Back?
If you spend a lot of time sitting in a car or at a desk, this quick simple neck and shoulder self-massage will relieve the painful creeping tension and tight painful muscles of neck and shoulders heighten your productivity. Learn it here!
1. Tilt your head back and with the palms and fingers of each hand squeeze the flesh at the base of the neck on either side of the spine. While squeezing, slowly roll your head forward. Hold the stretch for ten seconds, then return your head to an upright position. The amount of flesh you squeeze depends on how relaxed your muscles are.
2. Stroke your hands up and down the back of your neck to warm the area. Then use the fingers of both hands to make deep circular pressures all around the neck area. Do not apply pressure to the spine.
3. Place your left hand on your right shoulder and squeeze the muscle there. While holding the squeeze, slowly rotate your shoulder backwards. A grinding noise indicates that the muscles are tense. Repeat with the right hand on the left shoulder.
4. Pummel your right shoulder with your left hand to bring fresh blood to the area. Support your left elbow with your right hand for comfort and keep your wrist loose and floppy as you swiftly strike the flesh. Repeat on your left shoulder.
5. With your fingers stroke firmly from the centre of the chest outwards, applying deep pressure between the ribs. When you reach the edges of the ribcage, return to the centre and repeat. Feel for and concentrate on tense spots as you work over the chest.
My favorite activity is sex without taboos and I keep my body trim by getting as much sex as possible, I promise, the time you will spend in my company will be a memorable moment in your life.
Did you know that I don't want to know...
- who you know
- how much money you make
- which planets influence you
- if ...